GeoBases V5 beta release
We just released the new beta version of GeoBases.
For those who do not know GeoBases, this project provides tools to play with geographical data. It also works with non-geographical data, except for map visualizations :).
There are embedded data sources in the project, but you can easily play with your own data in addition to the available ones. After data loading, you can:
- perform various types of queries (find this key, or find keys with this property)
- make fuzzy searches based on string distance (find things roughly named like this)
- make phonetic searches (find things sounding like this)
- make geographical searches (find things next to this place)
- get results on a map, or on a graph, or export it as csv data, or as a Python object
A few highlights of this new version:
- join clauses
- better zsh autocomplete
- sources admin mode
- beginner's mode
- phonetic search
- graph display
Get the code from Github https://github.com/opentraveldata/geobases
Get the latest news from https://twitter.com/GeoBasesDev/
If you like it, share it!
|All times are GMT. The time now is 08:25 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.