Velocity Reviews

-   -   A Red Alert Con (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t958115-a-red-alert-con.html)

Frank Williams 02-27-2013 04:38 AM

A Red Alert Con

http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/red/re...efVntyPRhQIg8=

Asus don't even make a black one

The link that they sent me referred that it was being sold for $788 yes
a Blue model 32Gb one at Harvey Norman.

This is a Gray imported one but as Asus dose nor even list a black one,
may be its a Chinese copy.?

http://www.asus.com/Tablet_Mobile/AS...mer_Pad_TF300T

Penguin Main 02-27-2013 08:24 AM

Re: A Red Alert Con

On 2013-02-27 17:38, Frank Williams wrote:

> http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/red/re...efVntyPRhQIg8=
>
> Asus don't even make a black one

Here is a close up of the Warehouse one.. The front of the screen has a
black frame, the back of the screen and the keyboard are NOT black they
are BLUE..

http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/is-bin...95227_02_l.jpg

> The link that they sent me referred that it was being sold for $788 yes
> a Blue model 32Gb one at Harvey Norman.
>
> This is a Gray imported one but as Asus dose nor even list a black one,
> may be its a Chinese copy.?
>

> http://www.asus.com/Tablet_Mobile/AS...mer_Pad_TF300T

On the Asus site the front of the screen ALSO has a BLACK frame.. The
back of the screen and the keyboard are either the SAME BLUE as the
Warehouse picture, or red or white..

Yes chaps, this Frank Williams person can not tell the difference between
the front of the screen and the back..

Frank Williams 02-28-2013 02:16 AM

Re: A Red Alert Con

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 21:24:44 +1300, Penguin Main <pmain@linux.comp>
wrote:

>On 2013-02-27 17:38, Frank Williams wrote:
>>
>> http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/red/re...efVntyPRhQIg8=
>>
>> Asus don't even make a black one

>Here is a close up of the Warehouse one.. The front of the screen has a
>black frame, the back of the screen and the keyboard are NOT black they
>are BLUE..
>
>http://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/is-bin...95227_02_l.jpg
>

>> The link that they sent me referred that it was being sold for $788 yes
>> a Blue model 32Gb one at Harvey Norman.
>>
>> This is a Gray imported one but as Asus dose nor even list a black one,
>> may be its a Chinese copy.?
>>

>> http://www.asus.com/Tablet_Mobile/AS...mer_Pad_TF300T

>On the Asus site the front of the screen ALSO has a BLACK frame.. The
>back of the screen and the keyboard are either the SAME BLUE as the
>Warehouse picture, or red or white..
>
>Yes chaps, this Frank Williams person can not tell the difference between
>the front of the screen and the back..

Another fake poster I rang the Store they stated it was Black and there
web page link states it Black.

I used to have Penguin Man not Penguin Main so you have been trapped by
your own stupidity Plus I am blocked using the name now..