Velocity Reviews

-   -   Select, Cut, Copy and Move Files (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t957576-select-cut-copy-and-move-files.html)

subhabangalore@gmail.com 02-13-2013 02:25 PM

Select, Cut, Copy and Move Files

Dear Group,

I like to write a code which would select a list of files, cut/copy any one of the files to my desired location. If possible I want to activate the CTRL+X, CTRL+C command.

If any one of the learned members can kindly help.

Thanks in Advance,
Regards,
Subhabrata.

Daniel Pitts 02-13-2013 05:01 PM

Re: Select, Cut, Copy and Move Files

On 2/13/13 6:25 AM, subhabangalore@gmail.com wrote:
> Dear Group,
>
> I like to write a code which would select a list of files, cut/copy any one of the files to my desired location. If possible I want to activate the CTRL+X, CTRL+C command.
>
> If any one of the learned members can kindly help.
>
> Thanks in Advance,
> Regards,
> Subhabrata.

There are much better ways to move files around than to interact with
the UI. What's your real goal? Why do you want to move or copy files?