Velocity Reviews

-   -   Scott Cooper's book on VHDL-AMS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t957538-scott-coopers-book-on-vhdl-ams.html)

shai.lesh@gmx.com 02-12-2013 06:06 AM

Scott Cooper's book on VHDL-AMS

Hi,
I am interested to learn VHDL-AMS. There are just two books out there: One by Ashenden and the other one by Cooper. I am trying to lay my hands on the latter book i.e.:

The Designer's guide to analog & mixed-signal modeling by R. Scott Cooper.

The book is nowhere available and it seems that a pdf version was made available on Synopsis website but I cannot find it there also.

Does anyone know where I can find the pdf version or the printed book itself?

Thanks a lot...
YC