Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Programming Assignment Help NEEDED! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t957366-re-programming-assignment-help-needed.html)

ajim 02-07-2013 05:40 AM

Re: Programming Assignment Help NEEDED!

Friends i think you should search for the online sites, Who provide the education services regarding online assignment help, online homework help, online tutoring, online essay writing, etc. I can suggest you in this case, you can acropolismentors, their experts are highly educated and provide customized assignments.

ajim 02-07-2013 05:42 AM

Öö Tiib 02-07-2013 11:31 AM

On Thursday, 7 February 2013 07:40:16 UTC+2, ajim wrote:
> Friends i think you should search for the online sites, Who provide the education services regarding online assignment help, online homework help, online tutoring, online essay writing, etc. I can suggest you in this case, you can acropolismentors, their experts are highly educated and provide customized assignments.

Replying to 12 years old posts to advertise your acrospoilmentors?
That is evil.

People who really need help with software development questions
will likely find those already asked and answered in
Stack Overflow Q&A site or find throughout discussions in Usenet
archives.

Yours site, "ajim", is probably worth filtering out.

ajim 03-07-2013 10:07 AM

Re: Programming Assignment Help NEEDED!

Acropolismentors provide you the professional help through the highly knowledgeable experts" (and many, many more showing a similar grasp of English) to write their homework for them deserves the grade they'll receive.. More details are provided on http://www.acropolismentors.com/.