Velocity Reviews

-   -   Hitting send by mistake -- a solution (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t957312-hitting-send-by-mistake-a-solution.html)

Terry Reedy 02-05-2013 07:41 PM

Hitting send by mistake -- a solution

[comment about a double post]
> He must have hit the send button too early by mistake.

I used to do that occasionally. The reason is that the default position
of [send] was on the left, under [File] and [Edit], and sometimes I did
not move the mouse up enough before clicking. With Thunderbird, I was
able to move [Send] to the right of the other buttons, under nothing. It
is much harder to accidentally click it. I consider it a benefit that I
have to consciously look for it. Now, [Spelling] is where [Send] used to
be, and if I accidentally click *that*, no harm.

--
Terry Jan Reedy