Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   NZ Computing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f47-nz-computing.html)
-   -   And you thought IPS are Cheap here (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t957247-and-you-thought-ips-are-cheap-here.html)

Frank Williams 02-04-2013 05:14 AM

And you thought IPS are Cheap here
 


Rubbish a Total rip off


http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...peed-broadband

Gib Bogle 02-04-2013 05:37 AM

Re: And you thought IPS are Cheap here
 
On 4/02/2013 6:14 p.m., Frank Williams wrote:
>
>
> Rubbish a Total rip off
>
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...peed-broadband
>


Who thought?

EMB 02-04-2013 08:56 AM

Re: And you thought IPS are Cheap here
 
On 4/02/2013 6:14 p.m., Frank Williams wrote:
>
>
> Rubbish a Total rip off
>
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...peed-broadband
>

That article's about broadband Woger, not LCDs. How about you change
your meds, or stay off the cooking sherry?

Frank Williams 02-04-2013 10:11 PM

Re: And you thought IPS are Cheap here
 
On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 21:56:50 +1300, EMB <embtwo@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 4/02/2013 6:14 p.m., Frank Williams wrote:
>>
>>
>> Rubbish a Total rip off
>>
>>
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...peed-broadband
>>

>That article's about broadband Woger, not LCDs. How about you change
>your meds, or stay off the cooking sherry?



not LCDs. not LCDs. not LCDs. ?????

Sir Gilligan Horry 02-04-2013 10:40 PM

Re: And you thought IPS are Cheap here
 
On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 21:56:50 +1300, EMB <embtwo@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 4/02/2013 6:14 p.m., Frank Williams wrote:
>>
>>
>> Rubbish a Total rip off
>>
>>
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...peed-broadband
>>

>That article's about broadband Woger, not LCDs. How about you change
>your meds, or stay off the cooking sherry?


Hey, give me the MEDs and COOKING SHERRY.

AND STOP BULLYING, A GOOD POST FROM FRANK !!!

But I still respect New Zealand businesses and effort.









..
______________________________



Alt Alien Research Intelligence Agency Official Admiral Wizzard.
(i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Alien_UFO_Research_Intelligence_Agency.jpg)
... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

One Million U.F.O Researchers Project...
http://MillionUFOs.blogspot.com



ART BELL Fans Paranormal Radio Shows MP3s Collectors ART BELL MP3 Downloads ART BELL Fansites Fanpages ART BELL Groups Networks ART BELL Clubs ART BELL Message Board ART BELL Forums and ART BELL Live Chat Rooms.

http://www.facebook.com/ART.BELL.Radio.MP3s

http://Art-Bell-Radio-MP3s.blogspot.com

http://www.YouTube.com/ArtBellMP3s




Best Aliens UFOs Videos Proof Evidence...
http://BestAliensUFOsVideos.blogspot.com

Aliens UFOs Extraterrestrials Videos Documentaries...
http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

Documentary "WATER" ... by Saida Medvedeva.
Beautiful Documentary ...
http://www.voiceentertainment.net/mo...atermovie.html

Dr. Steven M. Greer. Dr. Steven Greer. Dr. Steve Greer...

1.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...IALS_PROOF.jpg

2.
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...IALS_PROOF.jpg

3.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...en_M_Greer.jpg

"Project Mothership" UFOs Aliens Proof Evidence...
http://aliens-ufos-proof-evidence.blogspot.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.medianewsonline.com
http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
Best Aliens UFOs Proof...
http://bestaliensufosproof.wix.com/bestaliensufosproof



zipdisk@anyware.ru 02-05-2013 07:46 AM

Re: And you thought IPS are Cheap here
 
On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 11:11:04 +1300, Frank Williams <FWilliams@happy.com.ru>
wrote:

> And you thought IPS are Cheap here
>
> not LCDs. not LCDs. not LCDs. ?????



IPS are a type of LCD, Roger..

Here is some good info.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWXcNlh85Ps


~misfit~ 02-05-2013 01:07 PM

Re: And you thought IPS are Cheap here
 
Somewhere on teh intarwebs zipdisk@anyware.ru wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 11:11:04 +1300, Frank Williams
> <FWilliams@happy.com.ru> wrote:
>
>> And you thought IPS are Cheap here
>>
>> not LCDs. not LCDs. not LCDs. ?????

>
>
> IPS are a type of LCD, Roger..
>
> Here is some good info.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWXcNlh85Ps


Yep. I took one look at the subject and wondered why he's gibbering about In
Plane Switching LCD monitors... Then realised it's a reply to Roger.
Question answered.
--
/Shaun.

"Humans will have advanced a long, long, way when religious belief has a
cozy little classification in the DSM."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)



nospam 02-05-2013 09:28 PM

Re: And you thought IPS are Cheap here
 
On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 18:14:24 +1300, Frank Williams
<FWilliams@happy.com.ru> wrote:

>
>
>Rubbish a Total rip off
>
>
>http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...peed-broadband


Why is it a rip-off?

EMB 02-05-2013 09:40 PM

Re: And you thought IPS are Cheap here
 
On 6/02/2013 2:07 a.m., ~misfit~ wrote:
> Somewhere on teh intarwebs zipdisk@anyware.ru wrote:
>> On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 11:11:04 +1300, Frank Williams
>> <FWilliams@happy.com.ru> wrote:
>>
>>> And you thought IPS are Cheap here
>>>
>>> not LCDs. not LCDs. not LCDs. ?????

>>
>>
>> IPS are a type of LCD, Roger..
>>
>> Here is some good info.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWXcNlh85Ps

>
> Yep. I took one look at the subject and wondered why he's gibbering about In
> Plane Switching LCD monitors... Then realised it's a reply to Roger.
> Question answered.
>

And he got you too - that was one Woger-nym replying to another
Woger-nym in a fruitless face-saving exercise.

~misfit~ 02-07-2013 04:36 AM

Re: And you thought IPS are Cheap here
 
Somewhere on teh intarwebs EMB wrote:
> On 6/02/2013 2:07 a.m., ~misfit~ wrote:
>> Somewhere on teh intarwebs zipdisk@anyware.ru wrote:
>>> On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 11:11:04 +1300, Frank Williams
>>> <FWilliams@happy.com.ru> wrote:
>>>
>>>> And you thought IPS are Cheap here
>>>>
>>>> not LCDs. not LCDs. not LCDs. ?????
>>>
>>>
>>> IPS are a type of LCD, Roger..
>>>
>>> Here is some good info.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWXcNlh85Ps

>>
>> Yep. I took one look at the subject and wondered why he's gibbering
>> about In Plane Switching LCD monitors... Then realised it's a reply
>> to Roger. Question answered.
>>

> And he got you too - that was one Woger-nym replying to another
> Woger-nym in a fruitless face-saving exercise.


****! What a twisted mind.... ;)
--
/Shaun.

"Humans will have advanced a long, long, way when religious belief has a
cozy little classification in the DSM."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)




All times are GMT. The time now is 10:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.