Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: C11 Rationale (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t957083-re-c11-rationale.html)

Shao Miller 01-30-2013 11:05 AM

Re: C11 Rationale

On 1/30/2013 05:46, Russell Shaw wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a C11 Rationale document like the C99 Rationale document?
>
> I was looking for clarification on the threading additions.

Not yet, no.

--
- Shao Miller

Cheerily," -- Richard Harter

Keith Thompson 01-30-2013 06:05 PM

Re: C11 Rationale

Shao Miller <sha0.miller@gmail.com> writes:
> On 1/30/2013 05:46, Russell Shaw wrote:
>> Is there a C11 Rationale document like the C99 Rationale document?
>>
>> I was looking for clarification on the threading additions.

> Not yet, no.

The publication date on the C99 Rationale

http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg...onaleV5.10.pdf

is April 2003. I don't know what the schedule is for the C11 rationale,
or even if there is one, but I'm not at all surprised that it's not yet
available.