Velocity Reviews

-   -   Picture. Apple store worker...with Samsung phone! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t957056-picture-apple-store-worker-with-samsung-phone.html)

RichA 01-29-2013 05:00 PM

Picture. Apple store worker...with Samsung phone!

Ha ha ha!

http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/29/tech...html?hpt=hp_t3

Whisky-dave 01-30-2013 11:24 AM

Re: Picture. Apple store worker...with Samsung phone!

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:00:29 PM UTC, RichA wrote:
> Ha ha ha!
>

> http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/29/tech...html?hpt=hp_t3

according to one of the comments

ffoenix Henry62 * 18 hours ago

-

It's an iPod touch in a rubber sleeve with an integrated POS system.

--------------------------

But do I care, no , do I buy the same brand underwear that Apple employees buy, I've no idea and care about as much.

RichA 01-30-2013 09:57 PM

On Jan 30, 6:24*am, Whisky-dave <whisky.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:00:29 PM UTC, RichA wrote:
> > Ha ha ha!

> >http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/29/tech...-ipad-128/inde...

> according to one of the comments
>
> *ffoenix Henry62 * 18 hours ago
>
> * * -
>
> It's an iPod touch in a rubber sleeve with an integrated POS system.
>
> --------------------------
>
> *But do I care, no , *do I buy the same brand underwear that Apple employees buy, *I've no idea and care about as much.

You cannot call yourself an Apple Android and make such a statement.

Whisky-dave 02-01-2013 10:39 AM

On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:57:28 PM UTC, RichA wrote:
> On Jan 30, 6:24*am, Whisky-dave <whisky.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:00:29 PM UTC, RichA wrote:

> > > Ha ha ha!

> > >http://money.cnn.com/2013/01/29/tech...-ipad-128/inde....

> > according to one of the comments

> > *ffoenix Henry62 * 18 hours ago

> > * * -

> > It's an iPod touch in a rubber sleeve with an integrated POS system.

> > *But do I care, no , *do I buy the same brand underwear that Apple employees buy, *I've no idea and care about as much.

> You cannot call yourself an Apple Android and make such a statement.

I've never called myself an Apple Andriod or anything else other than perhaps and Apple user or purchaser.