Velocity Reviews

-   -   Python GUI able to display a spatial image (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t956934-python-gui-able-to-display-a-spatial-image.html)

Alex 01-25-2013 04:34 PM

Python GUI able to display a spatial image

Hello, does python have capabilities to display a spatial image and read the coordinates from it? If so, what modules or extension do I need to achieve that? I'll appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Alex

eagleds88@gmail.com 01-29-2013 01:47 AM

Re: Python GUI able to display a spatial image

Try basemap: http://matplotlib.org/basemap/