Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Thorough Python 2.7.3 Windows Build Documentation? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t956765-re-thorough-python-2-7-3-windows-build-documentation.html)

Stephane Wirtel 01-21-2013 05:16 PM

Re: Thorough Python 2.7.3 Windows Build Documentation?

Hi Leonard,

Please, could you limit your text to 80 columns, because it's
unreadable. Your text is too long :(

Thank you in advance.

Stéphane

* Leonard, Arah <Arah.Leonard@bruker-axs.com> [2013-01-17 15:29:28 +0000]:

Stéphane Wirtel - http://wirtel.be - @matrixise

Irmen de Jong 01-21-2013 06:22 PM

On 21-1-2013 18:16, Stephane Wirtel wrote:
> Hi Leonard,
>
> Please, could you limit your text to 80 columns, because it's
> unreadable. Your text is too long :(

Stephane, shouldn't your news reader simply wrap the lines...? At least mine does.
(Thunderbird)

Irmen

Stephane Wirtel 01-21-2013 09:03 PM

Re: Thorough Python 2.7.3 Windows Build Documentation?

* Irmen de Jong <irmen.NOSPAM@xs4all.nl> [2013-01-21 19:22:55 +0100]:

> On 21-1-2013 18:16, Stephane Wirtel wrote:
> > Hi Leonard,
> >
> > Please, could you limit your text to 80 columns, because it's
> > unreadable. Your text is too long :(

> Stephane, shouldn't your news reader simply wrap the lines...? At least mine does.
> (Thunderbird)

I removed Thunderbird during the last month because I had a big problem
of performance with the memory and the CPU :(

Sorry, I dropped it

About the limit of 80, this is a problem of typography :(

--
Stéphane Wirtel - http://wirtel.be - @matrixise