Velocity Reviews

-   -   Question on Python Conference (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t956703-question-on-python-conference.html)

subhabangalore@gmail.com 01-19-2013 06:50 PM

Question on Python Conference

Dear Group,

As I know Python Foundation organizes some conferences all through the year.
Most probably they are known as Pycon. But I have some different question. The question is, is it possible to attend it by Video Conferencing? Or if I request for the same will it be granted?

Regards,
Subhabrata.

Ned Deily 01-19-2013 09:12 PM

Re: Question on Python Conference

In article <1506a9c3-7abb-4360-91f1-f656311043af@googlegroups.com>,
subhabangalore@gmail.com wrote:
> As I know Python Foundation organizes some conferences all through the year.
> Most probably they are known as Pycon. But I have some different question.
> The question is, is it possible to attend it by Video Conferencing? Or if I
> request for the same will it be granted?

As far as I know, there is no live video conferencing from PyCon.
However, nearly all sessions at recent PyCons are recorded and made
available on the web. The videos from the 2012 PyCon are here:

http://pyvideo.org/category/17/pycon-us-2012

--
Ned Deily,
nad@acm.org