ANN: Wing IDE 4.1.10 released
Wingware has released version 4.1.10 of Wing IDE, our integrated
environment designed specifically for the Python programming language.
Wing IDE provides a professional quality code editor with vi, emacs, and
key bindings, auto-completion, call tips, refactoring, context-aware
a powerful graphical debugger, version control, unit testing, search,
other features. For details see http://wingware.com/
This minor release includes:
* Allow setting syntax highlighting colors for all supported file types
* Added Previous/Next buttons to the Find Uses tool
* Added more line editing key bindings in default keyboard personality
* Added Close Others to the Open Files tool's context menu
* Updated German localization (thanks to Chris Heitkamp!)
* Added character order fixup auto-editing operation (such as x(.) -> x().)
* Preference for maximum file size to try to open (default is 100MB)
* Enter during rename, move, and introduce var refactoring does the
* Fix typing and pasting into rectangular selection in non-VI keyboard
* Recognize *.m as matlab file by default
* Find Uses prioritizes current file over the rest of the project
* Several auto-editing and Turbo completion mode fixes
* Fix VI mode r (replace char) on non-ascii characters
* About 15 other bug fixes and minor improvements
For a complete change log see
Free trial: http://wingware.com/wingide/trial
Feature matrix: http://wingware.com/wingide/features
More information: http://wingware.com/
Questions? Don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
Wingware | Python IDE
Advancing Software Development
|All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.