Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Buggy behavior of server (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t956475-re-buggy-behavior-of-server.html)

Kia 01-13-2013 08:18 AM

Re: Buggy behavior of server

kensi <kkensington01@gmail.invalid> wrote in
news:kct56c$8cp$1@news.albasani.net

>> Brevity is the soul of wit.

>Irrelevant, since your comment was witless anyway.

Value judgements from you (seamus - Derbyshire) turn to sewage in
less than four of your keystrokes.

>*snicker*

liar.
we saw the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyBY...ature=youtu.be
Luck with recruiting fresh goat of late?
haw ****ing haw haw!

>> You're a kook. Expect to be noticed by auk.

>Ah, you've been studying.

Your fan froup?
Sure, very very interesting is alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it.now,
alt.paul-derbyshire,alt.paul-derbyshire.fix.it

Finds include;
No, you're the liar and the criminal.
Get the **** out of rec.arts.sf.tv, wankstain.
I am.
Do not misquote me again!
Use the shift key.
Do not misquote or insult me again.
Wrong!
Do not do any of those things again.
You're the liar.
Do not misattribute my posts again.
You are wrong about me.
Oh, my God, this guy is loco!
Seek psychiatric help!
What, you want even MORE jail time?
Have a nice day, cocksucker!
That it will. And the sooner you shut up, the sooner that will happen.

Also your reliance on Banana!
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/vyl9x

Then there is the digest of course. heh
http://groups.google.com/group/comp....8d594284624?q=

/snip
>Ohhhh, the irony. This from someone still backing nuts like Account
>Banned (not to mention Murphy) that think that *we* are all Derbyshire,
>a vast hyperdimensional conspiracy dedicated to hating *you*.

Do tell where you have Arne Vajh°j <arne@vajhoej.dk> in your rocky
house of horrors? Interested parties would like to know how you view
that poster's professional ass reaming of you.
Another "kook" for your bogeyman litz, Paul Socky?

Roedy Green 01-14-2013 03:15 AM

Re: Buggy behavior of server

On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 08:18:11 +0000 (UTC), Kia <kia@kmen.nie> wrote,

>Value judgements from you (seamus - Derbyshire) turn to sewage in
>less than four of your keystrokes.

you are like some lunatic babbling on the street. You have nothing to
say to me, so please shut up.

kensi 01-14-2013 04:02 AM

Re: Buggy behavior of server

On 13/01/2013 10:15 PM, Roedy Green wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 08:18:11 +0000 (UTC), Kia <kia@kmen.nie> wrote,
>

>> Value judgements from you (seamus - Derbyshire) turn to sewage in
>> less than four of your keystrokes.

> you are like some lunatic babbling on the street. You have nothing to
> say to me, so please shut up.

*covers my ears*

Oh, *now* you've done it. Expect a truly *epic* ko0kout from "Kia"
(probably after nymshifting for the thousandth time) any day now.

Maybe even a tantrum as extreme as he foamed forth in
<j4js91$arp$1@dont-email.me>, which was nearly 800 lines of k00kfroth.

You can find that here, by the way:

or by searching google groups for

I just do not fskn believe author:murphy

Just so you have an idea what to expect.

"A clue, a clue. My kingdom for a clue!!!!" ~Gweggles,
in an uncommon moment of self-awareness.

Kia 01-17-2013 03:10 AM

Re: Buggy behavior of server

Roedy Green <mindprod.com.invalid> dallied with
space in time some with:
>On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 08:18:11 +0000 (UTC), Kia <kia@kmen.nie> wrote,
>quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said :
>

>>Value judgements from you (seamus - Derbyshire) turn to sewage in
>>less than four of your keystrokes.

>you are like

"like"... you are not sure, as per your patsy dilatoriness on
who wrote what?

> some lunatic babbling on the street.

you are perhaps muddled.. old man, you
want - MiD: <kd000o$j5c$1@news.albasani.net>

>You have nothing to say to me, so please shut up.

I bet you say that to all the boys, huh?

Free Kloo?
Look to the above MiD for your rentboy hook, old man.
.... preview the hopeful 'lady' here;
http://www.imagebam.com/image/44d69d232251662

jus' sayin' like..