Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Class confusion (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t956378-re-class-confusion.html)

Rodrick Brown 01-10-2013 12:43 AM

Re: Class confusion

Can anyone care to advise on the following? Based on the responses does
this look sufficient?

#!/opt/local/bin/python

class SystemList(object):
sysmap = { '1039' : 'nebula',
'1040' : 'mercury'}

def __init__(self, sysid):
self.sysid = sysid

def get_sysname(self):
return self.sysmap[self.sysid]

class System(object):
def __init__(self):
pass

def get_hostname(self,sysid):
return SystemList(sysid)

if __name__ == '__main__':
sc = System()

for sysid in ('1039','1040'):
print(sc.get_hostname(sysid).get_sysname())