Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Free Tera Has Gone Crazy (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t956321-re-free-tera-has-gone-crazy.html)

terrable 01-09-2013 12:02 AM

Re: Free Tera Has Gone Crazy

i wrote;
"Is that like what you do wish to do to that murphy
tho' lack the balls? Seamus Derbyshire."
Paul spawned in fear whilst finger ****ing that pretend anal
vagina ala "kensi" doll;
>On 07/01/2013 7:07 PM, terrable wrote:
>> In spades... never read of a kook so afflicted with a screen persona
>> as live the hatez, .LOL

>Why do you think you're up for 2012's Ko0k of the Year Award, and
>already won a Pickett Trophy for creepy stalking, kOok?

when you sort out Who is WHOM just crawl back under
your rock... haw haw!

>> do wind the dweeb up some:)

>This and my other posts today oughta wind you up plenty;)

i make one post (roof fiddlin' like) and YOU stroke your
trumpet to a high C!

as already said by others... **** off freak :P

terrable 01-09-2013 12:19 AM

Re: Free Tera Has Gone Crazy

i wrote;
" i make one post (roof fiddlin' like)"
Paul spawned in fear whilst finger ****ing that pretend anal
vagina ala "kensi" doll;
>On 08/01/2013 7:02 PM, terrable wrote:
>> i wrote;
>> "Is that like what you do wish to do to that murphy
>> tho' lack the balls? Seamus Derb?shire."
>> Paul spawned in fear whilst finger ****ing that pretend anal
>> vagina ala "kensi" doll;

>Wow, you really are a perverted creep. Your peculiar and deviant sexual
>fantasies have been noted and logged in the Tetrarchy's files, of course.

one. you are about as unorganized as a Guam dumpsite.
two. your cabal is about as legit as the performance of your one
puppet on stage at a time. you never saw "Punch & Judy" in an
actual live performance didjoo?
cluebie..?
one puppeteer, two puppets, minimum.
pick up your act, freak.

perverted..!
stealing a blind mans Usenet identity thinking he will never get to know
is ****ing perverted. revisit your standards, freak