Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Are you able to post to the Dutch XS Usenet with a free account? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t956275-re-are-you-able-to-post-to-the-dutch-xs-usenet-with-a-free-account.html)

terrable 01-07-2013 11:34 PM

Re: Are you able to post to the Dutch XS Usenet with a free account?

Holey Derbyshire sock "Tony Palermo" whined & dined on
ignorance didst bleat :
>Are you able to post to the Dutch XS Usenet with a free account?
>
>To test:
>1. Read the FAQ which implies a free account can post
> a. site=http://xsusenet.com/faq.html
>
>2. Register for the free account:
> b. register=press "subscribe now" at http://xsusenet.com
>
>3. The return email will supply the server:port & username:password
> c. server:port=free.xsusenet.com:119
> d. authentication=your-registered-username + password
>
>After having done that, I'm unable to post. Are you?

your posted informations (benefit of doubt granted) cannot
be trusted for the very reasons hundreds if not thousands of
the potential 70Billion readers have already told you in many
many a retort. To wit.
YOU own a reading disability, both in character recognition
and comprehension of the written speak.
IT is always about YOU. "ME ME ME" to the extreme where
you cannot look beyond your own selfishness.
YOU refuse to use a news client preferring to argue the World
(in circular bent reasoning) your GUI software is an adequate
fool's tool.
So.
YOU CAN _NOT_ READ
YOU CAN _NOT_ CONNECT
AND
YOU CAN _NOT_ COMMUNICATE

/end emphasis

So.
As already put by -
<kcf0i3$pnd$1@speranza.aioe.org> <kcfaeh$ns6$4@dont-email.me>
you being dummah than a box of bell hammers, best you
FOAD - freak :D

there is you put to the wheel, Derbyshire Dweeb.

as for your informations?
the free account works as is written in http://xsusenet.com/faq.html
you might consider (but will not) getting someone older than 6
to read the entire page to you, slowly.

in fact the server is that good there is evidence of significant
worth in that the spool holds posts from a group ^your^ "Murphy"
posts to - albeit ^your^ "Murphy" is doing (still) that which you
copy... (ie;) froggin' posters known identities***.
AND
holds posts from that famous thread
"Ray Banana, Why are your canceling my account ?"
in which you set your path for that CNoTM, amongst other
things like threatened kooksoots and naming Ray Banana
a kuntz for helping you.

do read beyond the sig separator, asshole lunatic :p

__

From: m II <C@in.the.hat>
Newsgroups: alt.anagrams
Subject: Re: Godsend Debra Dee Freeman ~ ...
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:00:07 -0700

On 12-11-09 01:48 PM, tha artist wrote:

>> GOD, SEND DEBRA DEE FREEMAN SOMEWHERE ELSE

HE did that already, but the package was refused.

It appears they didn't need someone wanting to murder the locals by
asking for HIS divine intervention.

mike

From: Seamus MacRae <smacrae319@live.ca.nospam>
Newsgroups: alt.free.newsservers,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Re: Ray Banana, Why are your canceling my account ?
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 13:41:07 -0400

Bob Larter wrote:
> phlatArse wrote:
>> Seamus MacRae <smacrae319@live.ca.nospam>, scribbled in:
>> alt.free.newsservers

>>> This illogical and, at times, vulgar mass of incoherent babble does
>>> not portray you in a very flattering light.
>>>

>> AnD..?
>> "At Times".. WtF.. you gotta be DEEF..!
>> BuuuT .. thanks for cummin' inside an hour, makes easy work for the
>> night shift to clean up fresh bL0..<BFG>
>>
>> Anyways... who gives a FF [aerial sex]... whatever..!
>> See, fella.. this is where you get lesson 3(module 1).
>> I tug .. you jerk.. that Easy <g>
>>
>>> Furthermore, Google has archived it.
>>>

>> So..?.. wotz dat gunna change..?
>> You looking for Hirosma II.."The Sequel".
>> Man.. you are an arse full of bad gas from a haystack just begging for
>> more rain.
>> Only one spot for you.. gurlChild.
>> Hello Aukkers:
>>
>> MiD: <gug8i2$nis$1@news.motzarella.org>
>> MiD: <gugd18$e5j$1@news.motzarella.org>
>> MiD: <guhhfk$kau$1@news.motzarella.org>

> Weirdly, these don't show up in Googles MID lookup, but they are
> actually present in Googles archive if you look them up via an, ahem,
> 3rd party tool. They show up just fine in my favourite non-Google archive.

None of this is remotely relevant to the Motzarella outage or the
misleading news posts earlier in this thread.

> Big surprise that it's more of Seamus MacRae's whining for other people
> to change his diapers - for free, of course.

These personal attacks can serve no useful purpose, and it is
particularly odd to receive such from a complete stranger utterly
without provocation.

--

***
i wrote "^your^ "Murphy"" , not, THE murphy.

Nadegda 01-08-2013 03:45 AM

In which Murphy's latest Freudian slip betrays his delusionalbelief that he's from outer space

On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 23:34:24 +0000, terrable (Pie Gurl) PiG@yahoo.calm
WINNER - KOTM July 2012 and 2012's leading candidate for Kook of the Year
(aka Murphy) wrote:

> Holey Derbyshire sock "Tony Palermo"

Proof, kook?

> whined & dined on ignorance didst bleat :

Pretentious much?

>>Are you able to post to the Dutch XS Usenet with a free account?
>>
>>To test:
>>1. Read the FAQ which implies a free account can post
>> a. site=http://xsusenet.com/faq.html
>>
>>2. Register for the free account:
>> b. register=press "subscribe now" at http://xsusenet.com
>>
>>3. The return email will supply the server:port & username:password
>> c. server:port=free.xsusenet.com:119
>> d. authentication=your-registered-username + password
>>
>>After having done that, I'm unable to post. Are you?

> your posted informations (benefit of doubt granted) cannot be trusted
> for the very reasons hundreds if not thousands of the potential
> 70Billion readers have already told you in many many a retort.

^^^^^^^^^

SEVENTY billion? So, what planet did you say you believed you were from,
again?

<snicker>

> To wit. YOU own a reading disability, both in character recognition and
> comprehension of the written speak.

The "written speak"?

Oh, kooky, you have *no* idea how ironic your feeble attempt at a flame
is, do you?

> IT is always about YOU. "ME ME ME"

Your admission of being obsessed is noted, kook.

> to the extreme where you cannot look beyond your own selfishness. YOU
> refuse to use a news client

Palermo isn't using a news client? Then the Path: header of his post must
terminate at a web-based usenet site such as Google Groups or recgroups,
or else a remailer. Let's see:

>> mail

BZZZZZZ!

[X][ ][ ]

To the best of my knowledge, it's not possible for an article to show up
at ES with a Path header like that and have been injected via mail-news
or web-news gateway. So you're wrong again, and again it's about
something you could have easily double-checked before opening your yap --
more evidence in support of your Kook of the Year and Loony Maroon
candidacy.

> preferring to argue the World (in circular bent reasoning) your GUI
> software is an adequate fool's tool.

How do you know Tony's using "GUI software"? There's no User-Agent, X-
Mailer, or X-Newsreader header in his post. It might have come from slrn
for all you know, kook.

> So.
> YOU CAN _NOT_ READ
> YOU CAN _NOT_ CONNECT
> AND
> YOU CAN _NOT_ COMMUNICATE

And yet, there are posts in this newsgroup from him. Some are replies
that seem to indicate knowledge of the content of the parent post.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

[X][X][ ]

How you could be *that* wrong beggars the imagination -- it goes far
beyond ordinary levels of kookiness and into the rarefied stratospheric
heights of kookdom.

Unless, of course, it's actually just your wishful thinking, all-caps
because of your frustration that you can't just wave a wand and make
Palermo go away even after deciding you don't like his posts.

Going to stamp your little feetsies and break in half again, like you did
a few years ago in your legendary "I don't fskn' believe!" rant when you
realized you were impotent to make another of your many Derbyshire
suspects magically disappear, kook?

As I recall, that time your suspect was thoolen, and he eventually won an
AUK Hammer of Thor for driving you to such a spectacular kookout and to
abandoning one of your more carefully-cultivated and long-lived socks.

> /end emphasis
>
> So.
> As already put by -
> <kcf0i3$pnd$1@speranza.aioe.org> <kcfaeh$ns6$4@dont-email.me> you being
> dummah than a box of bell hammers, best you FOAD - freak :D

Only Palermo didn't write those posts, kooky, so they prove nothing about
his intelligence level. One of those is from your fellow kook Bit Rot and
the other is from one of your very own socks.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

[X][X][X]

<cue Price is Right fail horn>

Play again?

<snicker>

> there is you put to the wheel, Derbyshire Dweeb.
>
> as for your informations?
> the free account works as is written in http://xsusenet.com/faq.html you
> might consider (but will not) getting someone older than 6 to read the
> entire page to you, slowly.
>
> in fact the server is that good there is evidence of significant worth
> in that the spool holds posts from a group ^your^ "Murphy" posts to -
> albeit ^your^ "Murphy" is doing (still) that which you copy... (ie;)
> froggin' posters known identities***. AND
> holds posts from that famous thread
> "Ray Banana, Why are your canceling my account ?" in which you set your
> path for that CNoTM, amongst other things like threatened kooksoots and
> naming Ray Banana a kuntz for helping you.
>
> do read beyond the sig separator, asshole lunatic :p
>
> __
>
>>0
>>0
>>0

border-3.ams.xsnews.nl!feeder4.news.weretis.net!eternal-september.org!
feeder.eternal-september.org!mx04.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-
mail
> From: m II <C@in.the.hat>
> Newsgroups: alt.anagrams
> Subject: Re: Godsend Debra Dee Freeman ~ ... Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012
> 12:00:07 -0700 Message-ID: <k8gjvp$ots$1@dont-email.me> Injection-Date:
> Tue, 20 Nov 2012 19:00:11 +0000 (UTC) Injection-Info:
> mx04.eternal-september.org;
> posting-host="964cd92a5f5b33e9b4afc9a11c3b7d69";
> logging-data="25532"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-

september.org";
> posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1+wtwtME8ies+PpY4+sc6yt" User-Agent:
> Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20121028
> Thunderbird/16.0.2 In-Reply-To:
> <20121109204854.c01ce9d307016bd9b4501ee6@email.org >
>
> On 12-11-09 01:48 PM, tha artist wrote:
>
>>> GOD, SEND DEBRA DEE FREEMAN SOMEWHERE ELSE

> HE did that already, but the package was refused.
>
> It appears they didn't need someone wanting to murder the locals by
> asking for HIS divine intervention.
>
> mike
>>0
>>0
>>0

border-2.ams.xsnews.nl!feeder.erje.net!eu.feeder.erje.net !news.mixmin.net!
feeder.news-service.com!feeder.motzarella.org!news.motzarella. org!
news.eternal-september.org!not-for-mail
> From: Seamus MacRae <smacrae319@live.ca.nospam> Newsgroups:
> alt.free.newsservers,alt.usenet.kooks Subject: Re: Ray Banana, Why are
> your canceling my account ? Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 13:41:07 -0400

+bwq9vF1SAjjIboIWZ5lzMcGXM9W9qLycDBdiiQlDIS2sDU8zh W7BhSI77g0KHveDiXEJLCRYukeYh4jBE9Sd5RGfNg==

> Bob Larter wrote:
>> phlatArse wrote:
>>> Seamus MacRae <smacrae319@live.ca.nospam>, scribbled in:
>>> alt.free.newsservers

>>> AnD..?
>>> "At Times".. WtF.. you gotta be DEEF..! BuuuT .. thanks for cummin'
>>> inside an hour, makes easy work for the night shift to clean up fresh
>>> bL0..<BFG>
>>>
>>> Anyways... who gives a FF [aerial sex]... whatever..! See, fella..
>>> this is where you get lesson 3(module 1). I tug .. you jerk.. that
>>> Easy <g>

>>> So..?.. wotz dat gunna change..?
>>> You looking for Hirosma II.."The Sequel". Man.. you are an arse full
>>> of bad gas from a haystack just begging for more rain.
>>> Only one spot for you.. gurlChild.
>>> Hello Aukkers:
>>>
>>> MiD: <gug8i2$nis$1@news.motzarella.org> MiD:
>>> <gugd18$e5j$1@news.motzarella.org> MiD:
>>> <guhhfk$kau$1@news.motzarella.org>

>> Weirdly, these don't show up in Googles MID lookup, but they are
>> actually present in Googles archive if you look them up via an, ahem,
>> 3rd party tool. They show up just fine in my favourite non-Google
>> archive.

> None of this is remotely relevant to the Motzarella outage or the
> misleading news posts earlier in this thread.
>
>> Big surprise that it's more of Seamus MacRae's whining for other people
>> to change his diapers - for free, of course.

> These personal attacks can serve no useful purpose, and it is
> particularly odd to receive such from a complete stranger utterly
> without provocation.
>>0
>>0
>>0

Nice kookfoam! 180 lines. You're getting back into fighting trim already.
Oh, did I say "fighting"? I meant "kooking out".

<snicker>

And it's chock full of rants and raves, references to some nonexistent
"sig separator" (your post had none that my news client recognized, at
any rate), random vomited-up undigested chunks of old news articles by
random people, etc. -- essentially, verbal street pizza befitting its
origination from the sick and disturbed mind of 2012's leading candidate
for Kook of the Year.

Enjoy your awards when you *win*, for ****'s sake. I'll be expecting at
*least* 600 lines of foamy acceptance speech come Feb. 1.

<snicker>

terrable 01-08-2013 09:39 PM

Re: In which Murphy's latest Freudian slip betrays his delusional belief that he's from outer space

Holey Derbyshire sock Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>And it's chock full of rants and raves, references to some nonexistent
>"sig separator" (your post had none that my news client recognized, at
>any rate), random vomited-up undigested chunks of old news articles by
>random people, etc. -- essentially, verbal street pizza befitting its
>origination from the sick and disturbed mind of 2012's leading candidate
>for Kook of the Year.
>
>Enjoy your awards when you *win*, for ****'s sake. I'll be expecting at
>*least* 600 lines of foamy acceptance speech come Feb. 1.

"references to some nonexistent "sig separator"
??;like was put to you... YOU CAN _NOT_ READ.
get a newsreader, dweeb.

"old news articles by random people"
hardly random, dweeb. all quotes are from posters with
archived posting history. there are literally scores to
choose from when searching your known forays into
groups, your head loaded chock full of "diabolical cunning".. haw!

also noted is your avoidance of discovery.
failure there adds "lazy" to your "paranoid" label, chump.
I wrote "from a group ^your^ "Murphy" posts to - albeit
^your^ "Murphy" is doing (still) that which you
copy... (ie;) froggin' posters known identities***."
[snuckles]

"I'll be expecting at *least* 600 lines of foamy acceptance
speech come Feb. 1"
be prepared.. start with spiking your puppets with a
'speak' module, "Tony" & "Noahbuddy" being made dumb by
your lame "oh look, I speak for you" act. we expect no less
than three apparitions of a minimum of 225 lines each, as is your
standard for mainstream personas.
In fact your barmy army of socks dance in the house long
after the fiddler has left the roof... such is your magnitude of
OCD with detail :P

do dance it up, Derbyshire.

terrable 01-09-2013 12:10 AM

Holey Derbyshire sock "kensi" wrote:
>On 08/01/2013 4:39 PM, terrable wrote:
>> Holey Derbyshire sock Nadegda

[ed] fixed the lamer's "bad word" blooper
haw haw!

>Proof, ko0ky?

polly want a cracker, goofball ;D

>> get a newsreader, dweeb.

>Forte Agent *is* a newsreader, dweeb. Can't you read her headers?

perfectly. you will have to actually use Forte Agent
to discover your ****up, Derbyshire.
that alone should keep you busy all though your week :P

[Tor] Twirlip of the Mists 01-10-2013 10:14 PM

On Tue, 8 Jan 2013 07:51:17 +0000, Sn!pe wrote:

> [froups restored]
>
> Nadegda <nad318b404@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
> 282 lines just to say
>
>> I'll be expecting at
>> *least* 600 lines of foamy acceptance speech come Feb. 1.
>>
>><snicker>

> There's that cute little submarine again.

Would someone mind telling me what any of this stuff has to do with Java?
OR Lisp? Or, alternatively, drop the comp.* newsgroups from future posts?

--
Hexapodia is the key insight.