Velocity Reviews

-   -   Python programming philosophy (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t956178-python-programming-philosophy.html)

Nac Temha 01-05-2013 10:05 PM

Python programming philosophy

Hello,

I want to learn working principle of python as broadly. How to interpret
the python? For example, what is pyc files and when does it occur?
Can you explain them? Thanks in advance.

Sourabh Mhaisekar 01-06-2013 04:35 AM

Re: Python programming philosophy

The main philosophy behind python (according to me) is rapid application development. The python gives you convinent and powerful tool to develop sophisticated application rapidly.

You can find more details on
http://www.python.org/about/success/
http://www.python.org/about/success/...on-development

Have a great python time.