Velocity Reviews

-   -   hi pls help me.. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t956153-hi-pls-help-me.html)

Tom 01-05-2013 11:25 AM

hi pls help me..

Hi,

I have tried to create the webservice using netbeans on java. But i couldn't create that because i have an error like below.

Absent Code attribute in method that is not native or abstract in class file javax/xml/bind/JAXBPermission

if u know that error pls help me
thanks

Tom 01-05-2013 01:27 PM

Re: hi pls help me..

Roedy Green 01-05-2013 10:17 PM

Re: hi pls help me..

On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 05:27:01 -0800 (PST), Tom <javaposts@gmail.com>

>> Absent Code attribute in method that is not native or abstract in class file javax/xml/bind/JAXBPermission

just a guess here

new JAXBPermission ("JAXBPermission" );
according to the docs is the only legal string value. Do you have
something else?

"hi pls help me" is not a good title. Try something like

"JAXBPermission trouble"

So the people who can help you can tell that just by reading the
subject line. It also makes it easy to find your post if they think of
something later.

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/newsgroups.html for similar tips.

Tom 01-07-2013 07:26 AM

Re: hi pls help me..

On Sunday, January 6, 2013 3:47:05 AM UTC+5:30, Roedy Green wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 05:27:01 -0800 (PST), Tom <javaposts@gmail.com>

> >> Absent Code attribute in method that is not native or abstract in class file javax/xml/bind/JAXBPermission

> just a guess here
>

> new JAXBPermission ("JAXBPermission" );
>
> according to the docs is the only legal string value. Do you have
>
> something else?
>

> "hi pls help me" is not a good title. Try something like
>

> "JAXBPermission trouble"
>

> So the people who can help you can tell that just by reading the
>
> subject line. It also makes it easy to find your post if they think of
>
> something later.
>

> see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/newsgroups.html for similar tips.
>
> --
>
> Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products http://mindprod.com
>
> Students who hire or con others to do their homework are as foolish
>
> as couch potatoes who hire others to go to the gym for them.

Thanks for your advice. i will keep this..