Velocity Reviews

-   -   NZXT Kraken X60 Liquid CPU Cooler (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t956098-nzxt-kraken-x60-liquid-cpu-cooler.html)

Becky 01-03-2013 05:57 PM

NZXT Kraken X60 Liquid CPU Cooler

BCC Hardware have taken a look at the NZXT Kraken X60 Liquid CPU Cooler:

Quote:

"A couple days ago we were introduced to NZXT's line of Kraken coolers and we took a look at the Kraken X40 liquid CPU Cooler (our full review of the Kraken X40 can be found here). The Kraken lineup of coolers is NZXT's first attempt at liquid cooling and they've based both of these coolers on the Asetek Gen4 platform of coolers which is a very well-known and established cooling platform.

Today we are going to be taking a look at the larger Kraken X60 which features a much larger 280mm radiator and features two 140mm fans to help keep the radiator cool. We were very happy with the performance of the Kraken X40 and I would have to assume the Kraken X60 will improve on that already great performance.

In the next section we will take a closer look at the Kraken X60."
You can read more here.