Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Facing issue with Python loggin logger for printing object value (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t955934-re-facing-issue-with-python-loggin-logger-for-printing-object-value.html)

Chris Angelico 12-29-2012 12:53 PM

Re: Facing issue with Python loggin logger for printing object value

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Morten Engvoldsen
<mortenengv@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
> Thanks for reply. I will really appreciate if you reply to my mail id and
> keep python list in cc, since everytime you reply my query i need to search
> the reply in the forwarding message of python list.

The normal thing to do with a mailing list is, as I'm doing here,
replying to the list. You'll get a copy of the email from the list (or
the newsgroup, if you subscribe that way), and it's much easier for
all concerned.

ChrisA