Velocity Reviews

-   -   issue with loggin (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t955908-issue-with-loggin.html)

Morten Engvoldsen 12-28-2012 06:15 PM

issue with loggin

Hi Dave,
Thanks for looking into my issue. You cannot run the program since it is
in Openerp where python is used as programming language. Here python 2.7 is
used. Sorry i didn't mention all the detail.

My program is able to write log for other message in the log file. here
'batch' is an object and when i try to log the value of 'batch' with
logger.debug('The value is %s' %batch) , it doesn't log the value. I am not
sure if it is the correct if it correct formatting syntax for displaying
Object value.

Thanks in advance again.. I am new to Python but not in programming
language..