Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: [Twisted-Python] Twisted 12.3.0 released (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t955855-re-twisted-python-twisted-12-3-0-released.html)

Glyph 12-27-2012 06:40 AM

On Dec 26, 2012, at 5:21 AM, Thomas Hervé <therve@free.fr> wrote:

> On behalf of Twisted Matrix Laboratories, I am pleased to announce, in
> extremis, the release of Twisted 12.3.

Thanks for managing another great release, Thomas!!

> 161 tickets are closed by this release, with the following highlights:
>
> * Support for local parallel testing in trial

This doesn't make the feature sound quite as exciting as it is :). For those of you who didn't know this was coming - as of Twisted 12.3.0, you can run 'trial -j 16 ...' if you have 16 cores and finally make use of all those idle cores during Twisted-based development.

-glyph