Velocity Reviews

-   -   Simple audio library (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t955816-simple-audio-library.html)

Abhas Bhattacharya 12-26-2012 02:07 AM

Simple audio library

Which simple python audio library will you suggest for low level audio creation (for eg I want to create tones of different intensities and frequency continously and then record the whole sequence)? (Although a minimal audio library is ok, it would be better if you can tell me about a full-fledged audio library along with low level access)

Xantipius 12-26-2012 04:16 AM

Re: Simple audio library

Check this list of packages: http://pypi.python.org/pypi

Abhas Bhattacharya 12-27-2012 07:49 AM

Re: Simple audio library

On Wednesday, 26 December 2012 09:46:10 UTC+5:30, Xantipius wrote:
> On Dec 26, 5:07*am, Abhas Bhattacharya <abhasbhattachar...@gmail.com>
>
> wrote:
>
> > Which simple python audio library will you suggest for low level audio creation (for eg I want to create tones of different intensities and frequency continously and then record the whole sequence)? (Although a minimal audio library is ok, it would be better if you can tell me about a full-fledged audio library along with low level access)

> Check this list of packages: http://pypi.python.org/pypi

Yes, I have seen a lot of them, that's why I asked some suggestion from someone who has used them/ has knowledge about them.