Velocity Reviews

-   -   RE: Question regarding mod_python and a script for web. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t955723-re-question-regarding-mod_python-and-a-script-for-web.html)

John Pennington 12-21-2012 07:21 PM

RE: Question regarding mod_python and a script for web.

Hi Ion thanks a bunch, for responding. The problem we seem to be running into is that When we change the
forms to a post instead of a get I cannot pick up the post values using cgi:

page_info = cgi.FieldStorage()
is this a limitation of mod_python?
Thanks.
john
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 17:59:42 -0800
Subject: Re: Question regarding mod_python and a script for web.
From: ian.douglas@iandouglas.com
To: johnpen1@hotmail.com
CC: python-list@python.org

Short answer: Use the POST method on the form instead of GET. Depending howyou process the form you might need to make a few changes to the script that answers the request.