Velocity Reviews

-   -   Matrix multiplication (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t955399-matrix-multiplication.html)

mhamzahab@gmail.com 12-12-2012 01:50 AM

Matrix multiplication

Hello to all:
I am new in this forum and also new in verilog programming. I am facing problem in verilog is that i want to multiply matrix in verilog. First i try to do with loops but i realize loops are not synthesize. So i try to do with state machine. But when i declare two dimensional array for out it give error. Please help me in this regards.If any one have code for matrix multiplication and matrix transpose . Please send me on my email."mhamzahab@gmail.com" i will be very thank full to you.
best regards
Hamza

KJ 12-12-2012 03:00 AM

Re: Matrix multiplication

On Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:50:53 PM UTC-5, Muhammad Hamza wrote:
> Hello to all: I am new in this forum and also new in verilog programming.

Perhaps you should post the problem to a Verilog group rather than VHDL.

Kevin

himu8055@gmail.com 08-21-2013 06:46 AM

Re: Matrix multiplication

Hello,
i am trying to write verilog code for matrix multiplication 3X3 using memory
can i get from u the state machine which u had for matrix multiplication