Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Something to look forward to ... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t955287-re-something-to-look-forward-to.html)

Frank Williams 12-09-2012 04:29 AM

Re: Something to look forward to ...

On Wed, 5 Dec 2012 09:58:34 +1300, "geoff" <geoff@nospampaf.co.nz>
wrote:

>From A UK poster on another newsgroup:
>
>" The new 4g phone transmitters are buggering up Freeview reception.
>That's a nice bonus for Sky, as the only way people will be able to
>watch the telly will be from satellite transmission. "
>
>geoff

If you read the Full article that I did, all it means that you fit a
low pass filter, I have one all ready as the XT network was affecting
one PVR, and that XT network runs at 850mhz.

1. MATCHMASTER FILTER (09MM-DTF01) CH25-48 FOR DIGITAL TELEVISI
NZ $73.75 +gst

2. DISHTV FILTER (BAND) CH21-69 FOR DIGITAL TELEVISION $50 inc