Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to list a file which already created a 2 mins ago (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t955203-how-to-list-a-file-which-already-created-a-2-mins-ago.html)

moonhkt 12-06-2012 04:49 PM

How to list a file which already created a 2 mins ago

Hi All

AIX.5.3
Python 2.6.2

File ftp to Machine A, need to rename then send to Machine B.

How to list a file which already created a 2 mins ago ? If file aging
more than 2 mins. I want to rename file to other file name.

moonhkt

Irmen de Jong 12-06-2012 09:29 PM

Re: How to list a file which already created a 2 mins ago

On 6-12-2012 17:49, moonhkt wrote:
> Hi All
>
> AIX.5.3
> Python 2.6.2
>
> File ftp to Machine A, need to rename then send to Machine B.
>
> How to list a file which already created a 2 mins ago ? If file aging
> more than 2 mins. I want to rename file to other file name.
>
> moonhkt

ftplib.FTP
os.path.getmtime
os.rename