Velocity Reviews

-   -   Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t955155-lenovo-thinkpad-x1-carbon-ultrabook.html)

Becky 12-05-2012 06:17 PM

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook

Hardware Heaven have reviewed the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook - here's a snippet:

Quote:

"For the last 20 years the ThinkPad brand has been part of the laptop landscape. Initially under the IBM brand units bearing the ThinkPad badge were hugely popular in large organisations due to being very robust and compact for their time. In recent times that type of market has been somewhat infiltrated by Ultrabooks which offer many of the same benefits and more than a little extra style.

So what happens when ThinkPad meets UltraBook? Well we get a system like the X1 Carbon from Lenovo with rapid charging, premium carbon fibre construction (with roll cage) and the latest Core CPUs from Intel... and today that is the focus of our review."
You can read more here.