Velocity Reviews

-   -   New Core JAVA Batch in Greater Noida (India) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t955095-new-core-java-batch-in-greater-noida-india.html)

nitin agrawal 12-04-2012 05:48 AM

New Core JAVA Batch in Greater Noida (India)

I will start a new JAVA batch in Greater Noida at January 19, 2013. I will cover C++, core java and J2EE technologies, design principles and UML in depth. At the end of training, you will work on a live industrial project andwe will certify your excellence.

Course Benefits:

Your hard work and our efforts will help you to crack any technical interview
Full coverage of Core JAVA as required to crack a technical interview and SCJP
Certificate of Excellence is provided at the end of course.
You will have a chance to work on live project.
You will have a lifetime technical support.
Course Contents
C and C++
OOAD concepts with UML
Core Java 1.4
Multithreading
Cloning
Serialization
Singleton Class
Inner Classes
IO
Collection Framework
Collection Framework
JAVA 5, JAVA 6 and JAVA 7 features
Servlet and JSP
Struts
Hibernate
Spring
Project at the end of course
Start Date:
January 19, 2013
Duration:
3 Months
Time:
Saturday: 9 AM to 1 PM
Sunday: 9 AM to 1 PM
Fee:
INR 8000
Address
Beta 2
Near Mother Dairy
Greater Noida
How to Register
You need to register yourself by submitting the registration fee Rs 1500 at above mentioned address.
Send a mail to rabincap@gmail.com with below details
Full Name:
Mail - ID:
Experience:
Company / College:
Mobile Number:

Best Regards:
Rabincap Consultancy Services
Ph: 9560426668, 9560426669

Lew 12-04-2012 08:46 PM

Re: New Core JAVA Batch in Greater Noida (India)

On Monday, December 3, 2012 9:48:47 PM UTC-8, nitin agrawal wrote:
> I will start a new JAVA [sic] batch in Greater Noida at January 19, 2013. I will cover C++, core java [sic]
> and J2EE technologies, design principles and UML in depth. At the end of training, you will work on a
> live industrial project and we will certify your excellence.
>
> Course Benefits:
>
> Your hard work and our efforts will help you to crack any technical interview

except ones dealing with current technology.

> Full coverage of Core JAVA [sic] as required to crack a technical interview and SCJP
>
> Certificate of Excellence is provided at the end of course.

Worth the paper it's printed on, perhaps.

> You will have a chance to work on live project.
>
> You will have a lifetime technical support.

"A" lifetime? Which one?

> Course Contents
>
> C and C++
>
> OOAD concepts with UML
>
> Core Java 1.4

Out of date. Java is at version 7. Version 1.4 was end-of-life over four years ago!

And you finally spelled "Java" right after four tries.

> Multithreading

The Java 5+ memory model is significantly different from the Java 1.4 obsolete model.

> Cloning

Isn't that biology?

> Serialization

> Singleton Class
>
> Inner Classes

Do you know the difference between nested classes and inner nested classes in Java,
Oh Omniscient Guru?

> IO [sic]
> Collection [sic] Framework
> Collection [sic, again] Framework
> JAVA 5, JAVA 6 and JAVA 7 features

[sic], [sic] and [sic]. I guess that one time was accidental, huh?

> Servlet and JSP

Which servlet?

> Struts

Why?

> Hibernate
> Spring
> Project at the end of course
> Start Date:
> January 19, 2013

Stay away, far away.

> Duration:
> 3 Months

For material you could master in a week.

> Time:
> Saturday: 9 AM to 1 PM

Four hours of your life you'll never recover.

> Sunday: 9 AM to 1 PM

bis

> Fee:
> INR 8000

It'd be a bargain for a tenth the price!

> How to Register
>
> You need to register yourself by submitting the registration fee Rs 1500 at above mentioned address.

Good luck getting it back.

> Send a mail to rabidbat@ with below details
>
> Full Name:
> Mail - ID:
> Experience:
> Company / College:
> Mobile Number:

What about national ID number, mother's maiden name, name of your first pet and your
Facebook password?

--
Lew