Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: flatbed scanner advice (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t954984-re-flatbed-scanner-advice.html)

philo  11-30-2012 11:36 AM

Re: flatbed scanner advice

On 11/29/2012 05:21 PM, Michael D. Berger wrote:
> I need a scanner primarily for old photos, but also for general
> paperwork. I am thinking of an Epson 700. Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike.

I have an older and less expensive Epson (4490) and it does an excellent
job. I am sure the Epson 700 will be outstanding.
It's a professional quality scanner and possibly more than you need.

Just be sure it's supported by whichever operating system you use before
you buy it

--
https://www.createspace.com/3707686