Velocity Reviews

-   -   Python printout (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t954892-python-printout.html)

Avrajit 11-27-2012 09:30 AM

Python printout

I have multiple list and want to invoke a single prinout which will give a print preview of all list in Grid format in a different pages. I have tried wx.lib.printout.PrintTable but it takes only one table at a time. Any clues how to achieve this?

Avrajit Chatterjee 01-03-2013 12:01 PM

Re: Python printout

On Tuesday, 27 November 2012 15:00:29 UTC+5:30, Avrajit Chatterjee wrote:
> I have multiple list and want to invoke a single prinout which will give a print preview of all list in Grid format in a different pages. I have tried wx.lib.printout.PrintTable but it takes only one table at a time. Any clues how to achieve this?

Didnt find any good way of doing it , hence printed all in a excel in background and used VBS win32 lib to print the excel sheet by selecting the print area.