Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Help please (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t954844-re-help-please.html)

TK 11-26-2012 12:52 PM

Re: Help please

On 11/25/2012 6:29 PM, Gus Richter wrote:
> On 11/25/2012 3:27 PM, H. Milton Lewis wrote:
>> Is there a beginner's group for HTML, so I don't get laughed at and slow
>> everybody down with my puny problems?

> "The only stupid question is the one that you don't ask."

It seems to me the only people who get in trouble, ask for advice and
them argue with the answer or ask the same question repeatedly. So long
as you are learning (and stay on topic) you will probably get help.

--
TK ~ aka Terry Kimpling
http://wejuggle2.com/

Jukka K. Korpela 11-26-2012 01:04 PM

Re: Help please

2012-11-26 14:52, TK wrote:

> On 11/25/2012 6:29 PM, Gus Richter wrote:
>> On 11/25/2012 3:27 PM, H. Milton Lewis wrote:
>>> Is there a beginner's group for HTML, so I don't get laughed at and slow
>>> everybody down with my puny problems?

>> "The only stupid question is the one that you don't ask."
>>

> It seems to me the only people who get in trouble, ask for advice and
> them argue with the answer or ask the same question repeatedly. So long
> as you are learning (and stay on topic) you will probably get help.

I guess that this can be summarized as being part of the wisdom "There
are no stupid questions, just stupid people."

--
Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/