Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: X.509 certificates (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t954811-re-x-509-certificates.html)

Torsten Kirschner 11-24-2012 10:24 PM

Re: X.509 certificates

Den 11/18/12 10:28 AM, skrev brawnwithbrain:
[...]
> As I am a novice programmer, I am finding it hard to answer this
> question.

[...]
> Demonstrate the use of X.509 certificate to exchange messages that
> achieve confidentiality.

[...]

If Google cannot help you, you may want to get a copy of this book:
"Beginning Cryptography with Java"
(http://www.wrox.com/WileyCDA/WroxTit...764596330.html),
and look at what The Legion of the Bouncy Castle
(http://www.bouncycastle.org/) are doing.

The book offers example code that you can download from its webpage; I
am pretty sure all of your assignment is covered there.