Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: [SI] Curves - comments from Stick (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t954750-re-si-curves-comments-from-stick.html)

skp 11-22-2012 08:16 AM

Re: [SI] Curves - comments from Stick

On Thursday, November 22, 2012 2:29:41 AM UTC, jgh wrote:
> Stream-of-conciousness comments:
>

> KPetre: Statue. Doesn't grab me.

Female body is what comes to mind with the mandate "curves" and I thought this is a good representation of it.

> KPetre: Tent? Building? Nice hyperbolic paraboloid;
>
> an unusual but good-looking curve. The wrinkles help
>
> to move the attention around.

Yes, it is tent at Glasgow Green, People's Palace. Here it is in context

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hoj8k5qy96...ane%20tent.jpg

> KPetre: Merc. Three circles/ellipses, ho-hum.

Agree, but it felt good at the time hence it made the cut.

Thanks
Regards
KPetre