Velocity Reviews

-   -   RE: Web Frameworks Excessive Complexity (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t954682-re-web-frameworks-excessive-complexity.html)

Andriy Kornatskyy 11-20-2012 07:46 PM

RE: Web Frameworks Excessive Complexity

Robert,

Thank you for the comment. I do not try relate CC with LOC. Instead pointing to excessive complexity, something that is beyond recommended threshold, a subject to refactoring in respective web frameworks. Those areas are likely to be potential source of bugs (e.g. due to low code coverage with unit tests) thus have certain degree of interest to both: end users and framework developers.

Thanks.

Andriy Kornatskyy