Velocity Reviews

-   -   Available C++ Libraries FAQ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t954522-available-c-libraries-faq.html)

Nikki Locke 11-14-2012 11:23 PM

Available C++ Libraries FAQ

This is a searchable list of libraries and utilities (both free
and commercial) available to C++ programmers.

If you know of a library which is not in the list, why not fill
in the form at http://www.trumphurst.com/cpplibs/cppsub.php

Maintainer: Nikki Locke cpplibs@trumphurst.com

Ian Collins 12-31-2012 03:49 AM

Re: Available C++ Libraries FAQ

Roy F. wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 23:23:05 +0000 (UTC), Nikki Locke
> <nikki@trumphurst.com> wrote:
>
>> Available C++ Libraries FAQ

>> This is a searchable list of libraries and utilities (both free
>> and commercial) available to C++ programmers.
>>
>> If you know of a library which is not in the list, why not fill
>> in the form at http://www.trumphurst.com/cpplibs/cppsub.php
>>
>> Maintainer: Nikki Locke cpplibs@trumphurst.com

> Good luck to you, Trumphurst. If you can't produce a simple webpage
> that doesn't crash my browser with endless error messages, I don't
> think many people will be buying your software.

You need a better browser.

--
Ian Collins

Pinnerite 12-31-2012 02:48 PM

Roy F. wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 23:23:05 +0000 (UTC), Nikki Locke
> <nikki@trumphurst.com> wrote:
>
>>Available C++ Libraries FAQ

>>This is a searchable list of libraries and utilities (both free
>>and commercial) available to C++ programmers.
>>
>>If you know of a library which is not in the list, why not fill
>>in the form at http://www.trumphurst.com/cpplibs/cppsub.php
>>
>>Maintainer: Nikki Locke cpplibs@trumphurst.com

> Good luck to you, Trumphurst. If you can't produce a simple webpage
> that doesn't crash my browser with endless error messages, I don't
> think many people will be buying your software.

I have to laugh (at myself). a soon as I see a comment like that I have to
go look for myself (a sort of digital rubber-necking). I had absolutely no
trouble in bringing up the site and browsing it. P'raps it's personal?

Mageia 2 for x86_64, Kernel: 3.4.13-desktop-1.mga2
KDE version 4.8.4 Running on an AMD 4-core processor