Velocity Reviews

-   -   Very Urgent requirement for Silverlight front end (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t954375-very-urgent-requirement-for-silverlight-front-end.html)

Mike Collins 11-09-2012 08:05 PM

Very Urgent requirement for Silverlight front end

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Mike Collins from Comtech Global, I have below direct client positions, Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable with the location and the skills then Kindly respond to my email with your updated resumes and the following details ASAP.

Very Urgent requirement for Silverlight front end

Location - Glenn Mills, PA
Rate around $45/hr

Target Application: Silverlight front end; .Net/C# application tier and SQLin the back end.
Requirements:
Min 4+ years
.Net/C#
Silverlight/XAML/WCF (solid depth of experience here a must)
Additional skills-
LINQ
SQL/SSRS/SSIS
TFS

If interested send me your updated resume with the following information:

Legal Name:
Contact Number:
E-mail Id:
Skype ID: