Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: cannot execute img src in localhost (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t954313-re-cannot-execute-img-src-in-localhost.html)

Ian 11-08-2012 12:35 AM

Re: cannot execute img src in localhost

On Wednesday, November 7, 2012 6:00:42 PM UTC-5, Marty wrote:
> If I change the page to .html I can see everything in the browser. But, I
> cannot execute the .html page on local host at all.

Do you mean that you can see the .html page when you view it remotely through the browser, but can't see it when you view it locally through the browser?

If so, perhaps there is a problem with the local server that you have running on Ubuntu.

No matter what, if you post your code, it will make things clear.

Ian