Announcement: C++ code generator from UML state diagrams supporting regions
Hello list readers,
SinelaboreRT generates clean and robust C/C++ code
from UML state diagrams. The latest beta now supports regions
that allow to model parallel processing of states.
- Support for various UML modelling tools or built-in editor (EA, UModel ...)
- Generates clear production quality code
- No run-time environment needed
- Special features for high availability systems
- Supports hierarchical designs
- No gap between design and code anymore!
If you want to give it a try please visit www.sinelabore.com
A demo version is available.
With best regards,
|All times are GMT. The time now is 04:52 PM.|
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.