Velocity Reviews

-   -   Need help making a slot machine. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t954239-need-help-making-a-slot-machine.html)

iwn730 11-06-2012 04:44 AM

Need help making a slot machine.

So I got started making this slot machine I still somewhat struggling with java but I am starting to get the hang of it. well I go so far as to get the majority of the Triple string done but the method part is giving me issues.Also im trying to figure out where to put in max_len into the class.

here it is,

public class slot {

/**
* @param args
*/
class TripleString {
private String string1;
private String string2;
private String string3;

public TripleString (String s1, String s2, String s3) {
string1 = s1;
string2 = s2;
string3 = s3;

public void setTripleString (String str1, String str2, String str3) {
}
string1 = str1;
string2 = str2;
string3 = str3;