Velocity Reviews

-   -   py2exe with python 3.x (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t954228-py2exe-with-python-3-x.html)

Monkey 11-05-2012 07:34 PM

py2exe with python 3.x

Hi,
i wonderd if there is a way to convert a py-file to a exe-file with version 3.x of python.

I know that it was possible till version 2.7.x. But is there a way to do it in version 3.x?

Yours sincerely,
Monkey

Kwpolska 11-05-2012 07:39 PM

Re: py2exe with python 3.x

Use cx_Freeze: http://cx-freeze.sourceforge.net/

--
Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk>
stop html mail | always bottom-post

Tobias Marquardt 11-06-2012 09:00 AM

Re: py2exe with python 3.x

Am 05.11.2012 20:39, schrieb Kwpolska:
> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 8:34 PM, Monkey <pascalwinkelmann1@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> i wonderd if there is a way to convert a py-file to a exe-file with version 3.x of python.
>>
>> I know that it was possible till version 2.7.x. But is there a way to do it in version 3.x?
>>
>> Yours sincerely,
>> Monkey
>> --

> Use cx_Freeze: http://cx-freeze.sourceforge.net/

cx_Freeze is great as far as you don't need to use the latest Python
version 3.3.0, because there is still a bug:
http://sourceforge.net/p/cx-freeze/bugs/33/
I hope this will be fixed soon...