Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Walter's missing tapes... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t954127-re-walters-missing-tapes.html)

CastAlone 11-02-2012 05:12 AM

Re: Walter's missing tapes...

Andrew Wilson-(Paula) G Derbyshire <::---twisted0n3@gmail.com
WINNER - KOTM July 2012 posted as news in
<12629260-1593-439f-8d76-fe7050ef9e64@r10g2000vby.googlegroups.com>
and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot....gust-2012.html
>On Oct 29, 2:56*pm, CastAlone <c...@ca.org.example> wrote:
>> "Nadegda" (Paula) G Derbyshire <::---twisted...@gmail.com WINNER - KOTM July 2012

>I see you, too, are still running away from posting any actual
>EVIDENCE to back up that kooky assertion.
>
>> * * * * posted as news in * <k6l202$h2...@dont-email.me>
>> and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/09/winners-usenet-kook-a...>

>> >Proof, kooky?

>> one day you will get your english tools sorted, fool. [snarf]

>Insults instead of a straight answer, when asked a tough question.
>That's straight out of the Basic Moves section of the Kook Playbook.
>Got any more interesting tricks?

>> >Your failure to actually answer the questions is noted, kook.

>> >Nice kookfoam. But you still haven't answered my questions. Why do you
>> >think that's Derbyshire?
>> >And do you automatically jump to the conclusion
>> >that someone is Derbyshire just because they're a new name in the TV
>> >newsgroups?
>> >Of course, if you do, and given your own penchant for nymshifting, it's
>> >inconsistent of you not to claim to be Derbyshire yourself, kooky.

>> >I haven't changed anything, kooky. Why do you think I have?

>> >Oh, yeah, because you think I'm Derbyshire and you think Nebulous is
>> >Derbyshire and Nebulous isn't using the ISP that the kook Account Banned
>> >k'lamed Derbyshire uses. A sane person might conclude that Nebulous isn't
>> >Derbyshire. You, of course, instead concluded that Derbyshire changed ISP.

>> >Proof?

>> >Instead of demanding that some phantom answer a question of yours that's
>> >completely meaningless, as it assumes a false premise, how about you
>> >answer my questions, kooky?

>> >OK, I'll ask again after you get back on your meds then.

>> issit safe to take *that* colorful assumption as a Julia, paula?
>>
>> whatever...

>When you realize that what you just wrote is utter nonsense, kook, you
>shouldn't just tack on a "whatever..."; you should rephrase the
>previous thing until it's actually intelligible to people that, unlike
>you, aren't STARK RAVING MAD!

[cough]
.... the dodge aint working paula l*------------D

>> it is unfortunate for you that as one most recent n00b sock of
>> "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
>> you have not had long enough in the sock hamper to become
>> acquainted with your predecessors.
>>http://groups.google.com/group/comp....4?dmode=source

>WTF? Have you COMPLETELY flipped your wig?

.... nil-comprehendo booting up for you again, paula?
the link is not a post of mine.

>> ------------------->From: hzergel901 @gmail.com
>> ------------------->Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
>> ------------------->Subject: Re: Possible bug in Calendar
>> ------------------->Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 17:45:24 -0800 (PST)
>> ------------------->Organization:http://groups.google.com
>> ------------------->Message-ID:
>> -------------------><6330de58-253f-4b69-8b28-ae7ec8133355 @t39g2000prh.googlegroups.com>
>> ------------------->NNTP-Posting-Host: 74.14.135.55
>> -----
>> ------------------->From: Paul Derbyshire <pgderb @gmail.com>
>> ------------------->Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
>> ------------------->Subject: Re: Possible bug in Calendar
>> ------------------->Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 23:54:27 -0800 (PST)
>> ------------------->Organization:http://groups.google.com
>> ------------------->Message-ID:
>> -------------------><<0941e52b-d50a-4bc8-aa3f-930955de146c @d42g2000prb.googlegroups.com>>
>> ------------------->NNTP-Posting-Host: 74.14.135.55
>> -----
>> ------------------->From: Jerry Gerrone <scuzwalla @gmail.com>
>> ------------------->Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer
>> ------------------->Subject: Re: Possible bug in Calendar
>> ------------------->Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 04:10:17 -0800 (PST)
>> ------------------->Organization:http://groups.google.com
>> ------------------->Message-ID:
>> -------------------><<8c521eb1-f61c-4ece-a13d-9321fd8aed86 @k1g2000prb.googlegroups.com>>
>> ------------------->NNTP-Posting-Host: 74.14.135.55

>What does any of that have to do with Nebulous? And you do realize
>that dynamic IPs can easily get reassigned over the space of several
>hours, right? And that people can post as "Paul Derbyshire" to, say,
>stir kooks like you up, without actually being Paul Derbyshire, right?

do let's go ask the source, hey paul?

From: Arne Vajhj <arne@vajhoej.dk>

Jerry Gerrone wrote:
> On Nov 17, 2:54 am, Paul Derbyshire <pgd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [snip]
> So, he really DOES exist.
>
>> I've known about this nonsense for a while but I ignored it until now.
>> Now I've decided it's gotten out of hand.

> No, that actually happened at least a year ago.
>
>> Someone evidently mistook "Twisted" (though he seems to call himself
>> everything *but* Twisted) for me

> That "someone" calls himself Hunter Gratzner, and his erroneous
> speculations have since spread far further than ever was merited. (The
> speculator in question does not even seem to use this newsgroup.) So

Credibility: zero

Internet usage skills: zero

CQ Arne...
hi, what say you (Arne) to paul's claim the dynamic IPs reassign TTL
feature kicked in for each of those posts you assembled as all being
the same poster from a single IPN?

>Oh, why am I even asking. Of course you don't realize any of those
>things, because you're a ****ING PARNOID NUT!
>
>NOMINATION: Murphy for October's Emmett Gulley Obsesso Award. He just
>can't let this Derbyshire thing go, and sees that phantom EVERYWHERE.
>I think kensi's right -- Derbyshire's the Usenet equivalent of
>Bigfoot, gray aliens, etc., and Murphy's a corresponding UFO nut.
>
>> heh...from 5:00PM to 4:00AM the socks did dance that fine night in
>> Pembroke-Ontario!

>Nice start. Lyrical, reasonably well-composed. When you complete your
>children's fairy-tale book do let me know where you've published it.
>
>> you could ask those socks - as discovered by another - but
>> it may be more productive for you to gather with the parade
>> and dance the kook dance in sync - list follows.
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> --<---------------busted ass software noted
>> Paul G Derbyshire electronic stamped socks - 2012
>> [remove space to make link active]
>>
>> --- . ... ..- ... "tharrison77107 @ h0tmail.invalid"
>> 00len7h "00len7h @ h00mail.com"

[truncated gruggle groper loser spillage]

i trust you (derbyshire) have a new "award" all minted for
Arne? you do want your revenge on c/l/j/programmer, eh, like?
[snortle]

--

# 1 - "I'M NOT DERBYSHIRE!!!1!!
# 2 - "I AM [Sock A] NOT [Sock B]!!2!!
#10 - When spanked six ways to Sunday, reply to each sockpuppet diddling insane
screed and call it 'Our So0pa Sekkkret Unkrackable Kode'.
#11 - When spanked, make a faux award nomination and second it by Holey Sock.
#12 - PeeWee - vermin's big misadventure.
#13 - Swim deeply in denial.

Nadegda 11-02-2012 05:38 AM

Re: Walter's missing tapes...

On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 01:12:52 -0400, CastAlone (Pie Gurl) PiG@yahoo.calm
WINNER - KOTM July 2012 wrote:

> Andrew Wilson-(Paula) G Derbyshire <::---twisted0n3@gmail.com WINNER -
> KOTM July 2012 posted as news in
> <12629260-1593-439f-8d76-fe7050ef9e64@r10g2000vby.googlegroups.com>
> and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
> http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot....s-usenet-kook-

awards-august-2012.html
>>On Oct 29, 2:56*pm, CastAlone <c...@ca.org.example> wrote:
>>> "Nadegda" (Paula) G Derbyshire <::---twisted...@gmail.com WINNER -
>>> KOTM July 2012

>>I see you, too, are still running away from posting any actual EVIDENCE
>>to back up that kooky assertion.
>>
>>> * * * * posted as news in * <k6l202$h2...@dont-email.me>
>>> and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS"
>>> DERBYSHIRE!"http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/09/winners-

usenet-kook-a...>

>>> one day you will get your english tools sorted, fool. [snarf]

>>Insults instead of a straight answer, when asked a tough question.
>>That's straight out of the Basic Moves section of the Kook Playbook. Got
>>any more interesting tricks?

kook-

>>> issit safe to take *that* colorful assumption as a Julia, paula?
>>>
>>> whatever...

>>When you realize that what you just wrote is utter nonsense, kook, you
>>shouldn't just tack on a "whatever..."; you should rephrase the previous
>>thing until it's actually intelligible to people that, unlike you,
>>aren't STARK RAVING MAD!
>>

> [cough]
> ... the dodge aint working paula l*------------D
>
>>> it is unfortunate for you that as one most recent n00b sock of "PAUL
>>> G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
>>> you have not had long enough in the sock hamper to become acquainted
>>> with your predecessors.
>>>http://groups.google.com/group/comp....va.programmer/

msg/90b1ba4e63328fc4?dmode=source

> [...]

>>> heh...from 5:00PM to 4:00AM the socks did dance that fine night in
>>> Pembroke-Ontario!

>>Nice start. Lyrical, reasonably well-composed. When you complete your
>>children's fairy-tale book do let me know where you've published it.
>>
>>> you could ask those socks - as discovered by another - but it may be
>>> more productive for you to gather with the parade and dance the kook
>>> dance in sync - list follows.
>>>
>>> HTH
>>>
>>> --<---------------busted ass software noted Paul G Derbyshire
>>> electronic stamped socks - 2012 [remove space to make link active]
>>>
>>> --- . ... ..- ... "tharrison77107 @ h0tmail.invalid" 00len7h "00len7h
>>> @ h00mail.com"

> [truncated gruggle groper loser spillage]
>
> i trust you (derbyshire) have a new "award" all minted for Arne? you do
> want your revenge on c/l/j/programmer, eh, like?

Nice foamy kookout, Murphy. Ranty, whiny, poorly formatted, almost
unreadable, and completely devoid of anything parseable as a reasoned
argument against Andrew's position. And accompanied by typical kook
inflation of the newsgroup list, too!

> Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,comp.lang.java.programmer,
> alt.free.newsservers, alt.checkmate,alt.usenet.kooks

The more people ignore your garbage newsposts, the louder you shout, with
longer screeds, more vigorous ranting, and more crossposted (and
sometimes multiposted) groups.

And the louder you shout, the more people ignore you. Other than we few
who laugh at you instead.

Sucks to be you, huh, Murphy?

This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use 11-02-2012 06:16 AM

In Which Socky begs for his master's voice

AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda

What are you, Paul? A stupid ****, perchance?

--
"Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4
Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012

If you want to see something lamer than John Edward Kook's frogeries of
Aratzio, check out Scatboi's forgeries.

Anonypussy [Tard] <fnvw@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot....new-award.html
Paul Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <5smbjh.a6j.19.2@news.alt.net>