Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: How do I delete photographs from an iPad? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t954084-re-how-do-i-delete-photographs-from-an-ipad.html)

sid 10-31-2012 06:26 PM

Eric Stevens wrote:

> What do I do?

Can you not install a proper file manager type app to an ipad?

--
sid
RLU 300284

nospam 10-31-2012 08:13 PM

Re: How do I delete photographs from an iPad?

In article <4991583.NVoDurbq3s@thecrap.blueyonder.co.uk>, sid
<sidshouse@thecrap.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Can you not install a proper file manager type app to an ipad?

what for? is there a specific task you need to do that requires
accessing individual files, and if so, what is this task and what
files?

or do you just want a file manager for no particular reason?

not that you even have an ipad. another example of non-users
complaining about what they don't even own.

sid 10-31-2012 10:52 PM

nospam wrote:

> In article <4991583.NVoDurbq3s@thecrap.blueyonder.co.uk>, sid
> <sidshouse@thecrap.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Can you not install a proper file manager type app to an ipad?

> what for?

what's the subject line of this thread?

> is there a specific task you need to do that requires
> accessing individual files, and if so, what is this task and what
> files?

What's the subject line of this thread?

> or do you just want a file manager for no particular reason?

what's the subject line of this thread?

> not that you even have an ipad. another example of non-users
> complaining about what they don't even own.

Do I have to own a particular device to be able to sugest on obvious route
towards solving the ops question? You're so wrapped up in your own desire to
defend the ipad that you're misreading again. I'd like you to explain how
the short sentance I wrote translated into me complaining about the said
device.

--
sid
RLU 300284