Velocity Reviews

-   -   Please Help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t953994-please-help.html)

kondo79 10-29-2012 02:16 AM

Please Help

I'm downloading reports from my companies bank and naming these files as

e.g. 10028.txt

I'm my stupor I accidently named a file 10025.txt. :stupido3:

Now i can't delete it, rename it or anything to it.
The window that keeps popping up when i try and do anything to it is:

Item Not Found
Could not find this item.
This is no longer located in D:\<foldername>\.... Verify the item's location and try again.

This is bs, because I know the file is there. Any help is greatly appreciated so thank you in advance :adore::adore::adore::adore: