Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Looking for all purpose Digital Camera (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t953890-re-looking-for-all-purpose-digital-camera.html)

dennis.richard2012@gmail.com 10-25-2012 10:05 AM

On Wednesday, April 19, 2000 12:30:00 PM UTC+5:30, Patrick wrote:
> I'm looking for a Digital Camera that will produce quality indoor, outdoor,
> and macro pictures.
>
> I will use the camera for:
>
> 1. Put pictures on Ebay for family business.
> 2. Take pictures for a website I will create.
> 3. Take pictures at group functions ( such as weddings and picnics).
> 4. Take pictures of the countryside etc.
> 5. Take indoor/outdoor pictures of family, home, etc.
>
> Some Cameras on my list are:
>
> Olympus D-450
> Casio QV-2000UX
> Olympus C-2020
> Fuji MX-2900
> Nikon Coolpix 950
> Kodak DC290
>

> Any suggestions would be helpful.
>
> Patrick

As we are in shortage of space and we have to cover various other sections like http://www.naaptol.com/digital-camer...P/2281458.html nikon Coolpix L810 price in India as well, we have decided to provide you a list of very important features you'll be receiving with this product.For example 26x zoom optical zoom lens are provided with Easy Auto mode and Side zoom lever.For better photography 16 megapixel CCD sensor has been provided with 720p HD video recording feature.To make capturing pictures easy an 3.0 inch 921k-dot LCD screen has been provided as well. But this is not all many more like lens shift VR, ISO 80 - 1600, 3D shooting mode, 19 scenemodes, EXPEED C2 image processing system are in list as well.

Starting with the details related to nikon slr camera price in India, according to search done on internet this camera can be received in a price of rupees fourteen thousand only which means you'll be receiving much more thenwhat you are paying for.