Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to make a lisp function use an outside executable such as acompiled C program? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t953859-how-to-make-a-lisp-function-use-an-outside-executable-such-as-acompiled-c-program.html)

gnuist007@hotmail.com 10-24-2012 06:02 PM

How to make a lisp function use an outside executable such as acompiled C program?

I asked this question in a 2002 post in the thread describing it and
previous response.

https://groups.google.com/group/gnu....6b6d959c4a84d/

Has there been any improvements in the last 10 years?

Gnuist

Raymond Wiker 10-24-2012 08:02 PM

Re: How to make a lisp function use an outside executable such as a compiled C program?

gnuist007@hotmail.com writes:

> I asked this question in a 2002 post in the thread describing it and
> previous response.
>
> https://groups.google.com/group/gnu....6b6d959c4a84d/
>
> Has there been any improvements in the last 10 years?

Apparently not... your question is still as ill-specified as it was 10
years ago.