Velocity Reviews

-   -   Tkinter Create/Destory Button (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t953633-tkinter-create-destory-button.html)

bbbenrothschild@gmail.com 10-19-2012 08:11 PM

Tkinter Create/Destory Button

I am trying to create a button in Tkinter and then when it is pressed delete it/have it disappear. Does anyone know the simplest script to do that with. Thanks for your help.

Prasad, Ramit 10-19-2012 08:27 PM

RE: Tkinter Create/Destory Button

bbbenrothschild@gmail.com wrote:

> I am trying to create a button inTkinter and then when it is pressed delete it/have it disappear. Does anyone
> know the simplest script to do that with. Thanks for your help.

Try http://www.gossamer-threads.com/list.../python/118851 .

If you just want to disable/enable the button whileleaving it
visible maybe try setting the config state as shown here:
http://www.daniweb.com/software-deve...tton-disable-# .

Hope that helps,
Ramit Prasad

This email is confidential and subject to importantdisclaimers and