Velocity Reviews

-   -   I few confused about C++ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t953601-i-few-confused-about-c.html)

ylxin1993 10-19-2012 11:47 AM

I few confused about C++

from now, in C ++, I've learned to class, inheritance, code reuse with the book <<C++ Primer Plus>>, here's my confusing: from now, I can only write the code output with DOS window, I have no idea about the process of c++, I want to know what should I learn next, what's the difference between DOS program and windows program(is it hard to implement windows program?).... I also want to know there are too many project type in VS, like WIn32, MFC, Console..., I only use the console program in VS, I 'm afraid about so many type, what's the study process of the project type? do I need to learn each project type?