Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: list comprehension question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t953480-re-list-comprehension-question.html)

Dwight Hutto 10-17-2012 05:09 AM

Re: list comprehension question

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 12:43 AM, Kevin Anthony
<kevin.s.anthony@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it not true that list comprehension is much faster the the for loops?
>
> If it is not the correct way of doing this, i appoligize.
> Like i said, I'm learing list comprehension.

I thought it was matrix multiplication mixed with list comprehension.

Check this out real quick from the docs for list comprehension, but if
it's a mixture of matrix multi, and list comp, then reply back.

http://docs.python.org/tutorial/data...comprehensions

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto